HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Clint Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clint Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:02:16 -0600
1)  Our next meeting is this Tuesday at 7:30 in the Frontier Room.  Be there!

2)  You should REALLYREALLYREALLY come to McAlister's this Tuesday.
Tell them you're there for OU Habitat, and they'll give a portion of
their profits to OU Habitat.  So, get two or three or four friends
together and go to McAlister's!  We will love you forever!  If you
come to the meeting, we will all drive over there afterwards and have
lots of fun and joy.

-Clint Givens
Secretary, OU Habitat