HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:35:30 -0500
Hey guys!

This is just to let you know that we will be having our next member's meeting this coming Tuesday, September 28th at 7:30pm in the Heritage room of the Union (3rd floor). We will be discussing our upcoming social event, the Collegiate Challenge spring break work trip,  and the status of our house among other things. We will also be taking sign-ups for our next Paint Cans fundraiser (Texas-Tech) and our booth days in the Union. This will be a great chance to really get involved in Habitat, so you should definitely try to come!  :o)

Feel free to call or email with any questions.

Stephanie Huey
President, OU Habitat
405-255-5696