HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:40:40 -0500
Hello all,

This is just a quick note to tell you that the interest/sign-up meetings for Shack-a-Thon will be held this coming Monday and Tuesday, the 12th and the 13th, from 8pm to 9pm. Monday's meeting wil be in the Governor's room and Tuesday's will be in the Sooner room, both in the Union.

To clarify for anyone who may have been told different dates or times, these will be the ONLY 2 meetings for Shack-a-Thon. This is a great opportunity to sign up your group, or just get more info on the event. It should be awesome fun, so I really encourage everyone to get a group together. Past years have been overwhelmingly successful, and we see this year being even better!

Also, for those members who may have missed last Tuesday's meeting, the minutes to that will be posted on our website after we work out a few technical problems- but they will be there, so you can still get all the information!

If you've got questions or concerns, just let us know.

Thanks,
Stephanie, your OU Habitat webmaster :o)