HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
OU Habitat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
habitat-l <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:37:21 -0500
This one does not require sleeping outside, standing outside, or even going outside!
We are participating in selling tickets for the Evening of Giving.  This event takes place at the Norman Mall on Sunday, November 22, from 6:30-9pm.  There will be free food, caroling, door prizes, and 10-15% discounts at the stores.  Only people with tickets can go. We are selling tickets for $5, and all proceeds go to Habitat.  Be sure to write "OU Habitat for Humanity" on the "Donation to" blank on each ticket you sell.  Kelly Wong, our treasurer, has the tickets.  If you are interested in selling them, please email us at [log in to unmask] and put "Evening of Giving" on the subject line.

Thanks!

Emily
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/