HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Bronwynn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 00:52:34 -0800
Rachael and I met last Wednesday to discuss our plans for the rest of
this semester and for the coming year.  Sorry we have not been getting
in touch with all of you on a regular basis.  I am emailing with all the
latest info. now.  Norman Habitat has a booth for all of the men's
basketball games at Lloyd Noble.  This booth will probably be turned
over to us next semester.

We will be having informational booths set up in the Union on Dec. 6th
and 8th.  Rachael and I will be manning these during lunch.  On the 8th,
there will be a general meeting at 8PM.  The room number will be given
in the future.

Basically, you guys have to remember our duty is to raise money for
Norman Habitat.  If you have any ideas on how to do so please email or
call me.  I still plan on having a clothing drive next semester with
proceeds benefitting us.

For now, I am trying to find people to work our booth this Friday and
Saturday.  We need about 4 people.  Sorry this is such short notice; it
will not be like this next semester for sure (this is one of the reasons
why I want us to be in charge of the booth).  I hope to use part of the
general meeting for scheduling work spots for the booth.  Anyway.  You
would have to be at Lloyd Noble on Friday at 6PM and then 4PM on
Saturday.  If you can work either day, call me at 321-8487 tomorrow by
4PM.  After that call me at 359-0659, which is where I will be for the
break.  Please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

Have an excellent Thanksgiving and be safe!
Bronwynn Holcomb
321-8487