HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 08 Sep 1998 02:38:25 -0500
Hi,
We will be having a volunteer meeting this Wedensday for anybody
interested in working with Habitat this semester.  We will explain what
goes on during building days and sign people up for specific days, we
will discuss fundraising for the OU House, and we will talk about the
spring break trip.

The meeting will be located in the Cate Center conference room (next
door to the conveniece store) on Wednesday, August 9 from 7-8 PM.
Please bring a friend!

Mike Schneider