HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2012 20:19:54 -0600
Hey everyone!

We have a couple of things going on this weekend, firstly we are going to be walking around before the game tomorrow to ask for donations for Habitat, if you are interested in helping out fill out this doodle poll. We will be meeting on campus at the statue on South Oval where you will get a group and a bucket to go around and ask for donations (wear your T-Shirt if you have one!).

http://www.doodle.com/z54spb8windcv437#table

Second: We are doing Trick-or-Change this weekend and Monday and Tuesday. How it will work is, fill out the doodle poll below and I will put the information together and make four groups who will go together to their section of houses to ask for change (again wear your shirt if you have one).

http://www.doodle.com/fhkd2yfnrkfctey8#table

Also if you do not have a shirt yet and want one, email me. They are ten dollars and come in blue and grey.

If you have questions, comments, etc email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you guys!