HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:55:38 -0500
Hey everyone!

We are finally going to get stuff done! Firstly, we have FREE Wristbands for everyone who comes tonight! Second, we will be signing up to volunteer for the day of Build-A-Thon and sending out the packet for registration to all of the groups on campus. And finally sending you out with sponsorship letters to try and get businesses to sponsor our event!

BE THERE tonight at 9pm in Dale Hall 103!

If you have any questions contact me at [log in to unmask]