HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:17:48 -0500
Hey everyone!

Act! Speak! Build! Is coming up fast and we are working hard to make it a great event this year even through all the administrative issues we worked through!

If you are interested in volunteering on the day of the event (passing out food, monitoring participants, counting change, etc.) follow this link and fill out the doodle poll,

          http://www.doodle.com/ref3bgzmq3yz8qkd#table

If you have time go to some businesses and give them the attached letter to ask for sponsorship. It's really easy just ask for a manager and give it to them! We would really appreciate it!

If you know an organization who would like to participate tell them to EMAIL ME at [log in to unmask], and ask about Build-A-Thon.

Thank you all so much and let me know if you have questions!