HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:18:07 -0500
Hi there,
This message is just to reconfirm to people who have already signed up
that we will be having a workday this Saturday (Oct 17).  It appears
likely that we are going to have a big crowd (25-30 people), so if you
are for some reason unable to make it, don't worry.  We will be putting
the shingles on the roof, so it will be a bit crowded up there.  If you
only want to work in the morning or in the afternoon, that will be fine
too.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
mike schneider