HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 18:10:06 -0600
Hello,

This message is to update you all on the construction schedule.  I
believe the slab has been poured by now, and the next two weekends (the
ones either side of spring break) will be preparing for framing and
roofing.  Since most people will be leaving for spring break we will not
have another workday until March 27th.  Starting the 27th we will
probably be having several Saturdays in a row requiring a lot of people,
to do framing, roofing, insulating, etc.  Rita Patel will be scheduling
people as needed, so if you would like to help please contact here at
[log in to unmask] or 321-2337.  However keep in mind since the schedule can
change due to weather or other delays, so we can't plan more than a few
weeks in advance.

-- mike