HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2012 22:12:50 -0600
Dear OU Habitat for Humanity,

There is a build avaliable this Saturday, December 1 at the Moreno home. There are 15 spots avaliable for those who  can help from 9am-3pm.

"Jacqueline Moreno, who is a single mother of three, is the future homeowner of our next build. The house is being built at 916 E. Symmes in Norman, OK. We're looking for volunteers to help us with this home. Gain experience with all aspects of construction and green building protocols. No previous experience is necessary, just a willing heart!"

Please send an email to [log in to unmask] if you are able to help with the times you are able to come.

Thanks!

-Ivonne Sandoval