HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 10:28:15 -0600
Hello,
Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in being on the Habitat board
of directors.  The response has been very positive.  The selection
process will work as follows: I will email each person who responded a
short questionaire to fill out and return to me.  Then I will give the
invite. If anyone else would like to be considered, let me know and I
will send them a questionaire as well.  The deadline for application is
Friday, March 12.

Mike