HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Piper, Kimberly" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:08:39 -0500
Iowa likes SAS, and finds it useful. Our epidemiologists also use SPSS,
I believe, but prefer SAS.
What genetics information are you referring to, specifically?

Kimberly Noble Piper
State Genetics Coordinator
Center for Congenital and Inherited Disorders
Iowa Department of Public Health
321 E. 12 th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319-0075
515-281-6466