HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Lisa Butterfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:11:49 -0500
We also have one in the KC area--not sure if they have received their
final approval from the state--but should be working soon if not now.
Lisa Butterfield

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/17/06 11:33 AM >>>
Are you just wanting birthing centers that have midwives?

I did find one (midwife) missing for Missouri:

Susan Wilson
Parochial Health Clinic
14093 Hopewell Rd
Versailles, MO  65084
573-378-5295

This clinic provides care for the Mennonite population in the area.

Dawn

Dawn Peck, MS, CGC
Genetic Counselor
University of Missouri Health Care