HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Sharmini Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:26:08 -0500
I agree with Patrick about the cross links on the chromosome..  I think the logic model captures all the essential pieces and it looks good.

Dr. Sharmini V. Rogers, MBBS, MPH, Chief
Bureau of Genetics and Healthy Childhood
Section of Healthy Families and Youth
Division of Community and Public Health
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
930 Wildwood Drive
Jefferson City MO 65109
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 573-751-6214

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This electronic communication is from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services and is confidential, privileged and intended only for the use of the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately at the following email address [log in to unmask] .  Thank you

>>> [log in to unmask] 4/12/2006 5:53 PM >>>
Hi Lori,

Just a comment on the logo.  The cross-linked chromosome bothers me.  I like the cross links with the states on them, but we should make it look like a double helix of DNA.  Or, we could keep the chromosome (which is very pretty, I must say) and have a strand of DNA coming of it with the states cross-linking.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick V. Hopkins
Senior Laboratory Scientist, Newborn Screening
State Public Health Laboratory
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
323 Veteran's Lane
Jefferson City, Missouri 65101
(573) 751-2662

This electronic communication is from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services and is confidential, privileged and intended only for the use of the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately at the following email address, [log in to unmask], or by calling 573-751-2662.  Thank you.

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/12/06 5:21 PM >>>
Colleagues:

If you wanted to comment on the logo or logic model, you have another
chance.  By 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, I'll be sending the comments to Pam
King.  We received several comments....THANK YOU!

Lori Williamson, MS, CGC

Genetic Counselor

Assistant Professor, Pediatrics

University of OK Health Sciences Center

Phone: 405-271-8685

Fax: 405-271-8697

Address:

OU Children's Hospital

940 NE 13th St., Rm B2418

Oklahoma City, OK 73104

This e-mail, including any attachments, contains information from the
Genetics Section in the OUHSC Department of Pediatrics, which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply
to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of
the communication, including attachments.