HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Jamey Kendall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 12:16:59 -0500
We are trying to gather examples of position descriptions for Genetic
Counselors that are housed in State Government.  If anyone has examples to
share can you fax them to me at the number below.

Jamey Kendall
Director
Services for Children with Special Health Care Needs
1000 SW Jackson  Suite 220
Topeka, Kansas  66612-1274
785-296-1316 or 1-800-332-6262
785-296-8616 (fax)

This electronic communication is from the Kansas Department of Health and
Environment and is confidential, privileged and intended only for the use
of the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this information to the
intended recipient, unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately at the
following email address:  [log in to unmask] or by calling
785-296-1316.  Thank you.