HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Chet Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:17:00 -0600
Dear Colleagues,

I will be out of town from Thursday, March 2nd through Monday, March
6th. I will be attending the annual Pediatric Chairs Meeting.

If you have an urgent Pediatric issue, please contact Mary Lee Shucart,
Pediatric Administrator, or Dr. Steve Lauer, Acting Chair.

Chet

If you have an urgent DDC concern, please contact Lisa Hull, DDC
Administrator, or Dr. Matt Reese, DDC Deputy Director.

Thank you!

>>> "[log in to unmask]" 03/03/06 16:16 >>>

Attached are the Heartland Policy Committee Meeting Minutes from the
meeting held on February 16, 2006.

The committee has very few members at the moment and we would appreciate
anyone willing to participate in the conference calls.  If you are
interested in joining the committee please e-mail Larry Weatherford at
[log in to unmask] or Sharmini Rogers at [log in to unmask]

Dr. Sharmini V. Rogers, MBBS, MPH, Chief
Bureau of Genetics and Healthy Childhood
Section of Healthy Families and Youth
Division of Community and Public Health
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
930 Wildwood Drive
Jefferson City MO 65109
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 573-751-6214

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This electronic communication is from the Missouri Department of Health
and Senior Services and is confidential, privileged and intended only
for the use of the recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this
information to the intended recipient, unauthorized disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately at the following email address
[log in to unmask] .  Thank you