HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Vaz, Sharon A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:42:35 -0500
The HRCG - Education Committee is working on a Family Health History toolkit for distribution in the Heartland. We are requesting    older historical family photographs showing the diversity of our group that can be included in the toolkit. If anyone is willing to share their family photographs for the toolkit please email me with the electronic version.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely
Sharon Vaz,MS, RN
Genetic Counselor
State Genetics Education Coordinator
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Screening, Special Services & Sooner Start
Direct Line/Voice Mail - (405) 271-9444 extension 56750
Phone - (405) 271-6617
Fax - (405) 271-4892