HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Jayne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:07:55 -0500
Lori, I would love to do something in North Dakota, and can see how
beneficial this would be as we promote our state plan. Unfortunately due
to my experiences with working on the state plan, I will not be taking
any initiatives for any projects in the near future. I apologize for
this. Jayne

--
*Jayne Brown*
Human Service Information Coordinator

*Confidentiality Note:* This electronic message transmission
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you have received this transmission, but are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact Division
of Medical Genetics at (701) 777-4277 and delete and
destroy the original message and all copies.