HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Troxell, Robin M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:08:38 -0500
Hi Lori - in reading through these, are these ones that individual centers would apply for, or something that Heartland would pursue w/ several collaborators?  Donna is fired up about the second one here and another you sent recently.  But I am not sure about our scope right now.

Robin