HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Jayne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:08:29 -0500
In North Dakota, we have two bases in which Dr. Martsolf sees patients
and families, what would be interesting is long-term followup as the
families are transferred from one base to another; is it possible for a
joint project with other states in the Heartland Region to work on a
project concerning long-term follow-up?
Jayne

--
*Jayne Brown*
Human Service Information Coordinator

*Confidentiality Note:* This electronic message transmission
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you have received this transmission, but are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact Division
of Medical Genetics at (701) 777-4277 and delete and
destroy the original message and all copies.