HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Kunal Sanghavi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:22:14 -0500
Hi Shona,

Thank you so much for forwarding the emails to me. I learned a lot about the advocacy workgroup at Heartland. I appreciate your willingness to include me in your mailing list.
Hope your laptop is working!

Have a great day.
Regards,
Kunal