HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Troxell, Robin M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:45:44 -0600
Jayne - I put my answers after the questions, if anything is unclear let me know!
Robin
Robin M. Troxell, MS, CGC
Genetic Counselor
University of Missouri Department of Child Health
Mercy St. John's Hospital (Springfield, MO)
(p) 417-820-9839
(f) 417-820-3720

"This year, or this month, or, more likely, this very day, we have failed to practise ourselves the kind of behaviour we expect from other people."  -- C.S. Lewis --