OCFMR-B Archives

PDQNet Community Leadership Team List

ocfmr-b@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

Family Medicine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:38:48 -0600
The results of the election are as follows.  We will start with an 11 member
board, which includes the officers elected.  We will add members as needed.
If you have a desire to serve please let me know and your name will be noted
for the next election or opening as directed by the Board.  Thank you for
attending the meetings in OKC and Tulsa.
OKPRN, Inc. will have its first Board of Directors meeting 29MAR03 at the
Waterford.  This will coincide with an already scheduled CME program the
OAFP is having and will begin after lunch.
(You will learn quickly...I do not like meetings...an agenda will be sent
and the meeting will not last more then 1 1/2 hours.)  I have already spoken
to many of the newly elected Board members and hope to have a good turnout
for the first meeting.
This is going to be fun, focused, and short.  More info will come soon.

Subject: RE: OKPRN Board

1) President/Chair - Paul Louis Preslar, DO, MBA - Mid-Del Family
Physicians, 1212 S. Douglas Blvd., Midwest City, OK  73130

2) Chair Designate- Dan Criswell, MD - OU-SW Family Practice Residency,
4427 West Gore Blvd., Lawton, OK 73505

3) Secretary -    Tomas Owens, MD - Great Plains Family Practice Residency,
3500 NW 56th, #100, Oklahoma City, OK 73112-4518

4) Treasurer - Scott R. Stewart, MD - Family HealthCare Associates, 1902
Gordon Cooper Drive, Shawnee, OK, 74801

Board of Directors:
5)    Sam Blackstock, CAE - Oklahoma Academy of Family Physicians, 50 Penn
Place Suite 501, Oklahoma City, OK  73118

6)    Nathan Boren, MD - Saints Family Health Clinic East, 15679 NE 23rd,
Choctaw, OK  73020

7)    Laura Cross, JD - Scoggins&Cross, 3030 City Place Building, 204 N.
Robinson, Oklahoma City, OK 73102

8)    Dan Woiwode, MD - Canyon Park Family Physicians, 1501 SE 19th,
Edmond, OK 73013

9)    Micheal W. Woods, MD - OU-Tulsa Rural Family Practice Residency, PO
Box 420, Romona, OK 74061

10)    James Mold, MD, MPH - OU Department Family Practice Medicine, 900 NE
10th, Oklahoma City, OK 73104

11)    Ed Farrow, MD - Farrow Clinic, 218 North Main, Eufaula, OK 74432

Thanks!
Paul