OCFMR-B Archives

PDQNet Community Leadership Team List

ocfmr-b@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"James W. Mold" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Family Medicine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:57:05 -0500
It will be important for both the Center for Family Medicine Research and
OKPRN to write/rewrite bylaws, policies and procedures with the advice of
legal council to make sure that they can function successfuly as separate
but closely affiliated entities while avoiding conflicts of interest and
other political/legal/financial problems.  I will work on a drafts of these
and get your feedback along the way.