OMRFTECHS-L Archives

Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation Technician's List

omrftechs-l@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Quyen Arana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation Technician's List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:25:23 -0600
Welcome to the OMRF Technician's Mailing List: OMRFTECHS-L

You should have received a lengthy email from the ListServ server
([log in to unmask]) informing you that you have been subscribed to
the OMRFTECHS-L mailing list. If you have not, or need another one, let me
know.

At our next meeting (which you will be informed via OMRFTECHS-L) we will
have a chance to discuss how this list can be useful to us. Please feel free
to make use of the list before then. Some quick notes, which I will go over
at the meeting:

into your address book): [log in to unmask] . All messages are
archived on a weekly basis and can be viewed/searched at
http://speedy.ouhsc.edu/archives/omrftechs-l.html

2. The email address of the server is only for commands (which I will be
happy to take care of for you): [log in to unmask] I'll discuss list
options at the meeting.

3. If you know of any other techs who wants to be on the list, email me at
[log in to unmask] and I can subscribe them. Non-techs will have to be
approved by those present at the meetings.

4. Email me if you have any problems/questions. I can also be reached at
1-7665.

Quyen Arana
MCB, M225
271-7665