OMRFTECHS-L Archives

Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation Technician's List

omrftechs-l@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Eric Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation Technician's List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:04:51 -0500
Our lab has ordered some sodium borohydride, but it is listed as being on
backorder.  We were wondering if anyone had some so that we could use some.
I believe we only need a few grams.  I can be contacted at the number below
or please contact Craig Cadwell at 1-8468 or [log in to unmask]  Thank
you for your help.

Eric J. Brown
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
Arthritis and Immunology