OU-LSAMP Archives

An email list for the LSAMP program

OU-LSAMP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Walden, Susan E." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walden, Susan E.
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2016 20:16:09 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: NDSEG Program Team at ASEE [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of NDSEG Program Team at ASEE
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 9:38 AM
To: Walden, Susan E. <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2017 NDSEG Fellowship for STEM Students

Good Morning:

My name is Rachel Levitin and I am the Program Manager for the National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellowship Program based in Washington, D.C. From its inception, the goal of this program has been to increase the number of STEM professionals in the U.S. workforce.

The NDSEG Fellowship Program is a three-year funding opportunity for students in or near the beginning stages of their overall graduate study and it is meant for students who plan to pursue research-based doctoral degrees in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines.

The program provides awarded fellows with:

•	36 months of full tuition and mandatory fee coverage at any accredited U.S. institution;
•	A $1,000 medical health insurance allowance per each year of the three-year program tenure;
•	And $102,000.00 in stipend payments over three years.

Students can start applying to the program as early as their undergraduate senior year and as late as the start of their third year of overall graduate study.

The reason we are getting in touch with you today is because we would like to introduce this fellowship opportunity to you and your colleagues.

This year’s deadline for a 2017 award is December 9 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.

If this is of interest to you or your colleagues, please let us know!  We're happy to answer any and all questions related to the program.

Additionally – if you or colleagues at your institution are eligible and interested, panelist registration for the 2017 NDSEG Digital Application Evaluation is now open at https://ndseg.asee.org/panelists. This year’s evaluation panel will be held digitally throughout the month of January 2017. For more information, please contact our team directly.

Our team can be reached at [log in to unmask] or at (202) 649 – 3831.

Respectfully,

Rachel Levitin
NDSEG Program Manager

The NDSEG Program Team at ASEE
1818 N Street NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 649-3831

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
If you are no longer interested you can unsubscribe instantly:
http://ndseg.cmail19.com/t/y-u-hrldtid-tlwyucf-r/