OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 10:19:19 -0500
Hello.

Some of you were not on the initial mailings, but you are now!

At 1500 local time on Saturday, June 24th (a week from today), we'll
be having a meeting of people interested in resuscitating the OU ham
club.

Some of you will notice that this is smack dab in the middle of the
ARRL Field Day operating event and, in fact, we will meet at the SCARS
Field Day site located at Reaves Park (S Jenkins Ave, across from the
home of the back-to-back NCAA Champion Women's Softball Team field).

Kim, N5OP, the club advisor will be there and, in addition to
organizational matters, we'll discuss the status of the ham antenna on
the roof of the NWC.

If you are in town this summer, please try to attend.  Hang around
long enough at Field Day and SCARS will feed you.  You can also
operate the radios as well.

Should be fun and, from what I understand the temperature will be 140
F with 127% humidity!

73,
Peter
N5UWY