OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 10:02:31 -0500
We'll need to do a followup meeting/event.  Several of us got our
audio amp kits assembled -- took about 3 hours --  but Carey had to
leave before most of us could test them.  Plus, we've got a bunch more
of the kits.

Much fun was had!
--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16