OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 12:00:10 -0600
Robin WX0RT and Doug WX5DF are the only two I know for certain will be
there.  Chip WX9EMT as well.  Lots of "WX" calls.  Imagine that?

I'll be there at the very beginning to make sure all the wahrs go to all
the right places.

There are surely others, but I don't know who.  Please include
[log in to unmask] in any replies to this thread (should be in the
header automagically).

73
Peter
N5UWY

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16