OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:31:09 -0500
Hi guys -

In addition to the items on the web site Chip listed, I strongly encourage folks to bring the following:

Sun screen (SPF 30+)
Bug spray
Deodorant (for your own use only, of course) ;-)
Shake-n-shine flashlights
Headsets
Extension cords
Umbrellas
Trash bags (for covering equipment up quickly in case of heavy rain, a la yesterday)
Towels
Electrical tape
Camping tents or sun shelters

One more thing... If, during the course of Field Day, anyone approaches club members wishing to made a monetary donation to our club, please refer them to me. I'll have the envelopes. ;-)

Thanks!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought
without learning is perilous." -- Confucius, The Analects