OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Zac Flamig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zac Flamig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:25:47 -0500
Hi all,

It has been awhile since I've contacted you all. Sorry I've been busy
with many things as of late.

First things first:

SCARS has asked us if we plan to participate in the National Weather
Festival on November 6th. In years past we have run an HF station in the
observation deck of the NWC. We should probably continue this tradition
assuming there is enough interest from the club. The festival is the
morning of the 6th from 9am to 1pm. Please let me know if you would be
interested in working the HF station!

Secondly we should consider if we would like to continue to pursue our
balloon project that we started talking about last semester. Aaron are
you available to do lunch some Tuesday/Thursday in the Flying Cow to
discuss where we need to go? I'll publish meeting date/time if others
would like to join as well.

73s,
Zac