OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:31:18 -0600
WX5NWC will be on the air for Skywarn Recognition Day
(http://hamradio.noaa.gov/) and we're looking for operators.  The event
runs for 24 hours beginning at 0000 UTC Saturday (1800 CST Friday).

The station will be representing both the NWS Norman Forecast Office and
the Storm Prediction Center.

While not in it's final configuration, WX5NWC will be operating on 80-6
m using a temporary vertical on top of the NWC.  We expect operations to
be mostly 'phone, but if you're adept at another mode, "bring it on".

If you're interested, contact me or any of the folks listed in the header.

TNX ES 73,
Peter

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY