OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:56:59 -0600
Hi Pete -

Dave Grizzle just informed me that the March 8th storm spotter training has been moved to Feb. 21st. I was going to wait to announce it until tomorrow night, but perhaps Dave can fill in the details.

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought
without learning is perilous." -- Confucius, The Analects