OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Laws, Peter C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Laws, Peter C.
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2019 18:20:18 +0000
http://www.arrl.org/elmer-award

Elmer Night is tonight at the American Red Cross, 1205 Halley Ave, on North Base in Norman.

I had planned to attend (I have stuff I was to work on in the car, even) but there is an extremely massive body orbiting the NWC that is causing intense gravitational pull, so I'll be attending the lecture here instead.  :-)

Elmer Night is every Tuesday at 1830 local time.

Also, October 3rd, a week from Thursday, is the regular SCARS license test.  Signup here:  https://w5nor.org/license

--
Peter Laws, BS, MRCP / N5UWY