OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Zac Flamig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zac Flamig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 01:46:10 -0600
Hi all,

Its that time of the year again to think about requesting funding from
UOSA. For the past 2 years we've been decently successful in getting
funding for radio equipment and supplies... so that leads to the
question is there anything you all think we should ask for this year?

Also, currently we have the meeting scheduled for February 20th, 7pm @
Chipotle. How many of you will be able to make it? There was some talk
of people being out of town that weekend and that perhaps another
weekend would be better?

Thanks,
Zac, KE5KJA