OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:04:46 -0500
Hi everyone -

Dave Grizzle and I are looking for volunteers to assist programming weather radios at Norman Wal-Marts on Saturday, April 14 and 21st from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. This would make some good publicity for the club. Instructions for programming the radio that will be promoted at the event (the Midland WR-100) will be provided. Volunteers will do only programming, no maintenance or repairs.

I will pass around a sign-up sheet at the next meeting (which, btw, is next Thursday, April 5th at 7 p.m. at the Norman EOC), or you can e-mail me your date/time of availability and which Norman Wal-Mart (east or west) that you prefer, if any. Ideally, I'd like to have 2-3 OUARCers at each location throughout the day.

Thanks!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought
without learning is perilous." -- Confucius, The Analects