OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Tanamachi, Robin L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tanamachi, Robin L.
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 13:21:45 -0600
Hi everyone -

Received this today... The site *looks* safe (it only asks you to create a login/password and doesn't ask for any personal information) and potentially useful, so I thought I'd pass it along.
http://copaseticflow.blogspot.com/2008/10/amateur-radio-license-exam-practice.html

FWIW, copasetic means "very satisfactory."

Thanks!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"The reward of the young scientist is the emotional thrill of being the first person in the history of the world to see something or to understand something... The reward of the old scientist is the sense of having seen a vague sketch grow into a masterly landscape." -- Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin