OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2016 08:50:39 -0500

http://w5nor.org

> Phone station with 29, 15 and 40 m dipoles.

I have it on good authority that SCARS will not be on 29 m this year.

> Ce station with longwire like last year.

Can you work Chile for credit in Field Day?

> Ih yea, A/C tent…

Best part of SCARS FD the last few years has been the OSDPH tent.
Since FD is before the fiscal year starts, the state is not likely to
have held their garage sale so the tent will surely be there again.
This year.

In any case, Chris will welcome any assistance you can lend.

--
Peter Laws, BS, MRCP / N5UWY