OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Judson L. Ahern" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:51:41 -0500
Oh, yeah, the thing that spurred me to get this email list going again right
now was a message from Bill WG5T (formerly N5UMH) about Technician licensing
classes. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who would be interested,
the contact is Don at [log in to unmask] Full message below...

73,

Jud W5JA

A message to all members of the South Canadian Amateur Radio Society
(SCARS).

The Technician Class to be conducted by Don Graham, WA5TAW beginning
September 12 has not attracted many applicants. At the time of this
email...One..
If any member knows of any candidates for this class please contact them
then contact Don at [log in to unmask]
Several weeks ago there seemed to be a lot of interest and we are not sure
why it has dropped off. The time is drawing close.