OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Moore-Furneaux, Sandra K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Moore-Furneaux, Sandra K.
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2013 02:35:58 +0000
1) My car died (probably water pump), so I have no transportation and won't be able to help with clean-up/sorting within the next couple of days. Keep me posted if later.

!!2) My DH needs to borrow climbing gear--tomorrow if possible--to put cable up to put a GPS antenna on the Physics Department. Does anyone have climbing gear he can borrow?

His contact info:

Office:  405-325-3961, ext. 36125
Lab:     405-325-3961, ext. 36551
Cell:     405-921-3575