OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:39:17 -0500
A couple of you have signed up for the test TONIGHT - thank you.  I'll
have your paperwork ready.

Those of you that have not signed up need to sign up for the test
session TONIGHT.  Sign up for TONIGHT's test session:
http://w5nor.org/vereg/form-ouarc.html

In addition to the test session TONIGHT, there will be a club meeting.

If you are attending the test session TONIGHT, it is at the National
Weather Center (take the 42-Research Campus bus from the Campus Depot)
at 1830 local time in the Board Room (1120).

Please bring:

o OU ID to get in the building
o $15 dues

o Photo ID for test (driver's license or equivalent)
o $15 cash (or check made out to "ARRL VEC") for test fee
o If you are licensed and are upgrading, also bring your original
license and/or CSCE and a copy.

(We'll have pencils, pens, and a few simple calculators - please, no
smart phones during the test!)

Did I mention that the test session is TONIGHT?

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16