OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Laws, Peter C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laws, Peter C.
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:58:14 -0600
Thanks to all the OUARC members that operated WX5NWC!

Some of you folks got your first taste of HF and seemed to like it.  :-)
I have some Morse practice tapes if anyone would like to borrow them.
Better, if someone has the capability to dub them onto blanks ...

Don't believe the hype - 5 words per minute Morse is easy and you could
have it down over the holiday break.

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY

How am I doing? Please contact my director, Craig Cochell, at
[log in to unmask] with any feedback. Thank you!