OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2012 11:31:32 -0600
1) Ken, N5KUK, has moved the connection to the vertical/tuner back to 6006
(from the 0-deck).

2) Gary, WB5ULK, has a Windows7 system that will be moved up to 6006 to
replace the existing Dell hand-me-down Real Soon Now.  I'll configure DXLab
Suite on it and move the existing configuration and DB to the new system
and then create a new user for W5TC.  Dave, AA6YQ, the author of DXLab
assures me that the two stations will be independent within the software if
they are using separate user profiles.

73,
Peter
N5UWY
O*ARC Treasurer

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16