OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:49:54 -0500
David Grizzle, KD5ZLG, Norman Emergency Manager Coordinator, needs
assistance clearing out non-perishable items from the relief warehouse as
described below.

If you are around TODAY (or tomorrow), please drop in at the location
below, tell Mr Grizzle you are with OUARC, and help him dispose of these
unneeded items.

As he says, this is an excellent opportunity to stock your "Go Bag".

Peter
N5UWY
O*ARC
Treas