OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Wood, James D. Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Wood, James D. Jr.
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 15:27:54 +0000
Carey,

I don't believe we've had an opportunity to meet, but my name is James Wood. I'm not yet a member of the club, but I intent to join the next opportunity I have.

I saw your email asking for volunteers for WeatherFest. I always make it a point to be as involved as possible with my clubs and would therefore be more than happy to assist with your booth.

I hope to see you on the 17th since I've been itching to get back on the air since I moved up here.

73,
James, W5EMP