OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:32:04 -0600
If you are interested, please contact Dr Beasley directly.

I plan to put the word out at the SCARS meeting tomorrow as well.

Peter

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16