OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Judson L. Ahern" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:02:12 -0500
FYI:
-----------
Hello my name is Sean; If you would please pass this email to your club
members. We are looking Forward to hearing you on the net next week

Thanks KE5EQX '73'
_______________________________
Tuesday Night Swap Meet Net

Attention all Oklahoma City and surrounding area amateur radio operators.
We have formed a new swap meet net, which is an opportunity for you to buy,
sell and trade amateur radio equipment.  This net will be presented each
week on Tuesday nights at 8:00 p.m. Central time, on the W5PAA repeater
146.850, with a pl tone 141.3, negative dup.

Please e-mail net control, Sean Carl, KE5EQX at [log in to unmask] if you
have any questions about the net.  We look forward to hearing from you on
the net.

73's
KE5EQX